MARAS AND MORAY ON BIKE
This is a bike trip to the most important ruins in the highlands between Cusco and Urubamba Valley, in order to see the snow-capped mountains on the other side of the valley. We’ll travel through mellow and green hills that pass through picturesque small towns.
At 09:00 a.m, we’ll leave Cusco for Chinchero, 50-minute bus ride northwest of Cusco. We will have an information meeting, and then we will begin our adventure by bike, passing through Huaypo Lagoon, the archaeological site of Moray (agricultural experimentation center) and finally the salt mines of Maras. Finishing the trip in Urubamba, we’ll have the transport back to Cusco. Next time of arrival at Cusco 05:00 p.m.
End of the services.
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Private transport.
- Professional English-Spanish speaking tour guide.
- Full equipment (helmet, gloves, GT Mountain Bike with front suspension).
- Entrance to Maras-Moray.
- Wear short pants and comfortable clothes to ride the bicycle.
- Carry sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Carry bindbreaks.
- Carry a small backpack.
- Carry a watter bottle and personal snacks.