Leaving the city of Cusco towards kilometer 39 of the road (Cusco – Urubamba) in private transportation will take about 45 minutes to reach the base of ATV.
Then, a workout of about (10 -15) minutes has to be familiar with the ATV, buying things needed for the route as water, energy bars, snacks, biscuits, rehydration, etc. or use of toilets,
Then, we will start to handle ATVs, after about 10 minutes, we will have our first stop to have a majestic view of Huaypo Lagoon, take photos and guided, continuing our journey through the Andes mountain, the route consists of amazing up and down sceneries and fun too, 45 minutes away and everything towards the Moray archaeological site that is very shocking.
Where we will stop and you could do the guided tour will be in charge of one of our professional tour guides (bilingual) who are very experienced so that everyone has a unique and pleasurable experience.
Continuing our tour, we will go through the typical village of gangs which are characterized by their covers of colonial times and as a final point, we’ll visit the Salt Mines of Maras known as Salt Mines and return to the base of ATV and have transport back to CUSCO.
End of the services.
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Round-trip private transport for passengers (HOTEL / Km.39-HOTEL- CUSCO).
- Adventure Tour Guide.
- Personal ATVs (each one with mirrors).
- Basic equipment (helmet) gloves.
- Intercom (radios).
- Management classes if necessary.
- First aid-kit.
- Entrances to the places of tourist attraction (Moray and Salt Flats).
- Wear warm clothes for the second round.
- Bottle of water “canteen”
- Carry raincoats in rainy season.
- Carry sunscreens.
- Carry sunglasses.
- Extra money.
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”